The Bernedoodle is a cross between a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Poodle. They are intelligent, friendly, and have a low-shedding coat. Here are 10 interesting facts about the Phantom Bernedoodle:
1. The Phantom Bernedoodle is a relatively new breed.
2. They are a cross between a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Poodle.
3. Phantom Bernedoodles can come in three different size varieties: Standard, Mini, and Toy.
4. Their coat can be either wavy or curly, and is low-shedding.
5. Phantom Bernedoodles are intelligent and easily trainable.
6. They are also very friendly, making them great family pets.
7. Phantom Bernedoodles are relatively rare, so they may be difficult to find.
8. They are not recognized by any major kennel clubs.
9. Phantom Bernedoodles have a life expectancy of 10-12 years.
10. They are a relatively healthy breed, but are prone to some health conditions such as hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia, and von Willebrand’s disease.