If you’re looking for a big, loyal dog to add to your family, you may want to consider the brindle cane corso. This Italian breed is known for its size, strength, and protective instincts. Here are 9 interesting facts about the brindle cane corso that you may not know:
1. The brindle cane corso is a large breed of dog, weighing in at anywhere from 80 to 120 pounds.
2. The average height of a brindle cane corso is 24 inches.
3. The brindle cane corso is a descendant of the ancient Roman Molosser dog.
4. The brindle coat pattern is caused by a genetic mutation that results in the dog having black and brown stripes.
5. The brindle cane corso is an intelligent breed of dog and is easily trained.
6. The brindle cane corso is a loyal and protective breed of dog, making them great guard dogs.
7. The brindle cane corso is a relatively healthy breed of dog, with an average lifespan of 10-12 years.
8. The brindle cane corso is a relatively rare breed of dog, with an estimated global population of less than 10,000.
9. The brindle cane corso is not recognized by the American Kennel Club, but is recognized by the United Kennel Club and the Fédération Cynologique Internationale.